Sign in to follow this  
Lodgey_3

Cockpit for joystick, yoke and steering wheel.

Hey all, 

Im looking for a cockpit stand mainly as i would like to to be small and to be able to pack it away, i have seen the wheel stand pro deluxe v2 which has my interest but im looking for something that i can attach different flight sticks and even a steering wheel. 

I currently own the thrustmaster warthog joystick and throttle as well as  thrustmaster tfrp rudder peddles. I would like to purchase the Logitech g945 flight yolk but see that the wheel stand pro deluxe has different versions for both a yoke, joystick and a steering wheel. 

Does anyone own this stand and if so would i just be able to clamp a yoke or a steering wheel to the joystick version of this stand? (the joystick version seems to have larger metal plates to mount things to) Or does anyone have an idea of a cockpit stand that could do what i am asking? 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Here is a link to the stand i am looking at. https://www.wheelstandpro.com/products/wheel-stand-pro/for-thrustmaster-hotas-warthog-saitek-x-55-x52-pro-x65

The Next Level Flight Simulator Cockpit (https://www.nextlevelracing.com/products/gtultimate-v2-flight-simulator/) also might be an interesring option, if you have the space. If/when MSFS supports VR you might not even need a monitor with that so you can keep your current workplace for office work or regular gaming.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

I've used the wheel stand for several years in my homebuilt 737NG flight deck.  The Saitek yoke mounts effortlessly.

4 hours ago, Jim Harnes said:

I've used the wheel stand for several years in my homebuilt 737NG flight deck.  The Saitek yoke mounts effortlessly.

Yes it does on the Wheel Stand Pro for Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, but I don't believe it does on any of the other Wheel Stand Pro products, such as the one for Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog.

Than you all for the advice. So i messaged the company of the wheelstand pro and they said that you cannot mount the yoke system to the wheel stand pro deluxe v2 however for 35 euros extra they can provide the mounting system for the yoke and i assume you would just bolt that in depending if you wanted to use the yoke system of the hotas system. 

30 minutes ago, Lodgey_3 said:

Than you all for the advice. So i messaged the company of the wheelstand pro and they said that you cannot mount the yoke system to the wheel stand pro deluxe v2 however for 35 euros extra they can provide the mounting system for the yoke and i assume you would just bolt that in depending if you wanted to use the yoke system of the hotas system. 

When it comes to selling things there is always a way to get what you want :).......Just depends on how much money is required to solve the problem.  Based on that response seems like they are offering a reasonable option to allow you to have the best of both products that you want.

Les O'Reilly