Sign in to follow this  
Ed_S_Pilot

Foreflight and P3D V5 H2

Is there a way to import your flight plans from foreflight to P3D V5 H2.

I have foreflight connect from my ipad mini to P3D and can follow the flight plan, but i am wanting to see if i can import it to the onboard RXP  GNS 530 in the sim.

Thanks.

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/

I don't believe so. 

I just email myself a route and paste it into ForeFlight. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I was trying to do the opposite. Create all my flight planning in foreflight and some how import it to my RXP GNS 530 in the aircraft im going to fly in P3D V5H2. No worries. I can just use my ipad mini with foreflight as my flight planning and as a GPS instead of looking at the panel GPS. Just thought there was a way.

Thanks

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

Granted, I don't do very complicated routes, but no,I don't believe there is. I do all my flight planning in Foreflight, and then just manually enter the waypoints into the GTN750 in P3D. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtr75 said:

Granted, I don't do very complicated routes, but no,I don't believe there is. I do all my flight planning in Foreflight, and then just manually enter the waypoints into the GTN750 in P3D. 

I was thinking their might be a file somewhere in foreflight that i could drop into the RXP GNS folder and have it populate the route within the RXP unit thus not having to enter all the info by hand. No worries. 

Thanks for the reply...

Ed