Sign in to follow this  
EastFB72

Full Length Flight: KSFO to KLAS by IGN

On 7/30/2020 at 1:52 AM, Pegaso said:

Now it's proved, just some playing for kids, and nothing to do with simulation of flight. Good for my 6 yr. old son.

So You know what ? Looks like all this years of kids playing with a hammer had proven that a hammer is not a tool its really a toy . 

on the other hand. As someone that knows exactly what the front seat sees outside in the middle of a night i like the fact that in this video and other videos i see completely dark views outside like it is in real life . 

Im sorry but i have a OPINION and lovee to agree to desagree but i see lots of people with the desire to say something negative no matter what . 

Image removed as image is no longer available.

3 hours ago, ahsmatt7 said:

We aren't allowed to have opinions about other people? What is this place? A day care where everyone plays nice and shares their toys? Good grief....avsim has gotten soft.

Matt,

I have some news for you. Yes we like to share our toys. The greatest of them all, ideas.  

What interest us is your own opinions on the sim and possibly your opinion on your fellow simmers opinions on the sim. For the record, this is called a debate. A forum is the place for that.

Your opinion on other people are of no interest whatsoever. This inevitably brings about unpleasant verbal brawls with no added value. There are places for that. They are called either a wrestling ring or a presidential debate.

Accusing others of negativity like I have seen for a few days from some, shows only a lack or argument. We all can do better.

I am no moderator. Just a long time user.  Color me soft too. There is a first time for everything.

• Like 3

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam