Sign in to follow this  
charliemcewan

Immersion Manager Flysimware Lear 35

Hello,

I have the above add on when I open it from the add on menu in P3DV4.5 Inc HF 3 far right button of upper bar on screen, it opens a list on black background box first is four aircraft A320 Immersion V2 NEXT 737 V2 747 Immersion then lastly 717 Immersion above this list it says Immersion Packages with live configuration.

The another list of A/C below and it says the immersion packages cannot be configured while sim is running, 6 A/C are listed Plus Precipit FX to the right of all aircraft are buttons either red uninstalled or green Installed for Lear 35 but in the upper list B737V2 the corresponding button says READY

I have immersion  for 737 and Lear 35 since the lear 35 says Installed is it working or should it also say ready as the b737v2 aircraft does?

I just want to verify that the package is indeed working for my Lear35 A/C 

BR

Charlie

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

2 hours ago, charliemcewan said:

Hello,

I have the above add on when I open it from the add on menu in P3DV4.5 Inc HF 3 far right button of upper bar on screen, it opens a list on black background box first is four aircraft A320 Immersion V2 NEXT 737 V2 747 Immersion then lastly 717 Immersion above this list it says Immersion Packages with live configuration.

The another list of A/C below and it says the immersion packages cannot be configured while sim is running, 6 A/C are listed Plus Precipit FX to the right of all aircraft are buttons either red uninstalled or green Installed for Lear 35 but in the upper list B737V2 the corresponding button says READY

I have immersion  for 737 and Lear 35 since the lear 35 says Installed is it working or should it also say ready as the b737v2 aircraft does?

I just want to verify that the package is indeed working for my Lear35 A/C 

BR

Charlie

Charlie,

I don't have any Lear immersion addon packages, but I do know Orbx has one. If that is the one you have you might ask Orbx what to expect, or just check to see if some of the effects they advertise are 'happening' when you fly. I see from their website they advertise " Beautiful voluminous contrails, volumetric lighting and even interior party lights". So, if you see some of that I'd say it's working.

Hopefully someone else here with first hand experience with a Lear immersion package has more info.

Al