Sign in to follow this  
Erik Schlijper

PMDG 737NGXu Cargo Expansion

Hey!

Will FS2Crew for NGXu be updated to work with the newly released PMDG 737NGXu Cargo Expansion package?
Would love to see it 😄

Greetings and best wishes, Erik

EDIT: It is probably already working as the panel.cfg of the Cargo is "alias=PMDG 737-800NGXu\panel". Going to test it now. Will report back

Edited by Erik Schlijper
Working probrarly

CAVOK and tailwind,

Erik Schlijper

I checked it and it works as expected!

Only problem i encountered is that FS2Crew was disabled. Don't know why, but i re-enabled it. Then the plane had to be reloaded. After that, it just worked fine.

Regards,

Captain Justin Time

1 hour ago, Lbm1951 said:

I checked it and it works as expected!

Only problem i encountered is that FS2Crew was disabled. Don't know why, but i re-enabled it. Then the plane had to be reloaded. After that, it just worked fine.

Regards,

Captain Justin Time

It was probably because the update wiped the panel.cfg clean of all FS2Crew entries.

When you re-enabled FS2Crew, you re-added the FS2Crew entries to the panel.cfg file.

1 hour ago, byork said:

It was probably because the update wiped the panel.cfg clean of all FS2Crew entries.

When you re-enabled FS2Crew, you re-added the FS2Crew entries to the panel.cfg file.

That's very well possible, but i cannot verify that anymore (unless i perform a de-install / re-install of the new freight types.

When the application did not work, i first checked the configurator to check the current version. Then I noticed it was disabled. After enabling it, i checked the forum to notice these comments. So i did not check the panel.cfg at first. I Did that only after enabling the program.

But, bottom line, It works! Which is the most important thing.

Now I have to hurry, because my DHL 800-BDSF is waiting for me on the tarmac for a quick flight from KSFO to KSEA. First officer is almost ready with his part of the job.

Regards, Captain Justin Time

I made my first flight with the cargo variant using FS2Crew, SOP1. I found that there were a couple places where the FA audio still runs, most notably during the taxi in after landing. The FO also asks about releasing the cabin and a while after I said "no" to that, he asks again about setting the seatbelt switch to auto.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

22 hours ago, Yoda967 said:

I made my first flight with the cargo variant using FS2Crew, SOP1. I found that there were a couple places where the FA audio still runs, most notably during the taxi in after landing. The FO also asks about releasing the cabin and a while after I said "no" to that, he asks again about setting the seatbelt switch to auto.

Send me a Support Ticket.

Are you sure you had the Military/ Cargo option set to Yes.

I'll nip these things, but I'd like you confirm the change.

Cheers,

Edited by byork

On 8/17/2020 at 5:58 PM, Yoda967 said:

I just had a similar issue, but the only time I heard the FA do an announcement was when passing 8k during descent. Otherwise everything else worked as expected. This was with the BDSF, SOP1 voice controlled, with Miltary/Cargo ops enabled. I was running this setup yesterday with no issues, but with the BDSFS.

I'll try to reproduce, if I can...

12 hours ago, danno1502 said:

I just had a similar issue, but the only time I heard the FA do an announcement was when passing 8k during descent. Otherwise everything else worked as expected. This was with the BDSF, SOP1 voice controlled, with Miltary/Cargo ops enabled. I was running this setup yesterday with no issues, but with the BDSFS.

I'll try to reproduce, if I can...

Are you sure that was an FS2Crew PA at 8000 feet?

Codewise, the landing in 10 minutes PA should not play with the Military/FA suppress option set to Yes.

On 8/24/2020 at 2:12 AM, byork said:

Are you sure that was an FS2Crew PA at 8000 feet?

Codewise, the landing in 10 minutes PA should not play with the Military/FA suppress option set to Yes.

Yes, 100% positive that it was FS2Crew. It was the exact same announced I received with SOP 3 and Mil/Cargo ops disabled before flying cargo. Also at cruise level the F/O asks whether or not we want to release the Cabin and one time, during preflight, the FA said "okay, cleared to board". As I said, every other PA etc. is gone... I'll switch on OBS during the times in question, maybe I can catch it.

7 hours ago, danno1502 said:

Yes, 100% positive that it was FS2Crew. It was the exact same announced I received with SOP 3 and Mil/Cargo ops disabled before flying cargo. Also at cruise level the F/O asks whether or not we want to release the Cabin and one time, during preflight, the FA said "okay, cleared to board". As I said, every other PA etc. is gone... I'll switch on OBS during the times in question, maybe I can catch it.

I've corrected some of those little things for V1.5.

Send me a support ticket at www.fs2crew.com if you want to try it out early.

Best,

On 8/27/2020 at 3:23 AM, byork said:

I've corrected some of those little things for V1.5.

Send me a support ticket at www.fs2crew.com if you want to try it out early.

Best,

Excellent! I would be more than happy to try it out. A support ticket has been submitted. Thank you for your consideration! :)