Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

Save Flight

How can I save a flight (situation) and how will I find this later?

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Hi Nemo,

That is exactly what i want to know also!

One of the basic elements of a flightsimulator!

Anyone here?

OS: Windows 11 Home 64bit//Case: NZXT H7 Elite Black//CPU: i9 13900KS@6ghz//Mobo: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX//AIO: Corsair H150i Elite LCD Capellix Black//RAM: Kingston Fury Renegade RGB DDR5 6400Mhz - 64GB//GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC//Storage: Seagate FireCuda 530 - 4TBx2 plus 1x Intel SSDPEKNW020T8-2TB//PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 12 M 1000W//Monitor: LG 37,5 L 38WP85C-W//Joystick: Saitek X-52 Pro//Keyboard: Logitech G213 Prodigy

Hit ESC then Load/Save. Save it as a flt file.

• Like 1

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

Thanks Michael!!

It is working great!

I wish there was a manual for this sim...

• Like 1

OS: Windows 11 Home 64bit//Case: NZXT H7 Elite Black//CPU: i9 13900KS@6ghz//Mobo: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX//AIO: Corsair H150i Elite LCD Capellix Black//RAM: Kingston Fury Renegade RGB DDR5 6400Mhz - 64GB//GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC//Storage: Seagate FireCuda 530 - 4TBx2 plus 1x Intel SSDPEKNW020T8-2TB//PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 12 M 1000W//Monitor: LG 37,5 L 38WP85C-W//Joystick: Saitek X-52 Pro//Keyboard: Logitech G213 Prodigy

2 minutes ago, bbking said:

Thanks Michael!!

It is working great!

I wish there was a manual for this sim...

with my DVD version there is a 68 pages big Handbook explaining everything.

Beside that a 76 pages book eplaining everything whats inside the Premium Deluxe version,

Aircraft, Airfields ect.

I assume that this is a hardcopy(paper) not digital pdf format.

Correct?

greetz,

Bouwe

yes

25 minutes ago, bbking said:

I assume that this is a hardcopy(paper) not digital pdf format.

Correct?

greetz,

Bouwe

yes

On 8/19/2020 at 1:28 AM, michaelray said:

Hit ESC then Load/Save. Save it as a flt file.

If I do this my flight plan won't get reloaded do u have the same issue and if yes how did u fix this? I've been trying for over 4 hours to find anx answers. 

1 hour ago, OtakuFreak22 said:

If I do this my flight plan won't get reloaded do u have the same issue and if yes how did u fix this? I've been trying for over 4 hours to find anx answers. 

Yes if you are on a flight plan it does not get reloaded. Only appears to be of any use if you just want to get back to the same spot for approaches etc.

For me it also positions me more forward in the cockpit as the now standard view for that session. Veyy much still a work in progress.

• Upvote 1

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

I can't believe it's 2020 and we still don't have an integrated autosave function.  I wouldn't care except for when you're enjoying a flight, then suddenly it randomly Crashes To Desktop. That's the end of your flight entirely. At least Autosave only makes it mildly irritating since you can resume within a few minutes. The current save function is annoying and cumbersome to keep doing manually every few minutes. Can we at least get a quick save hotkey???

Edited by NightOfDreams
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, NightOfDreams said:

I can't believe it's 2020 and we still don't have an integrated autosave function.  I wouldn't care except for when you're enjoying a flight, then suddenly it randomly Crashes To Desktop. That's the end of your flight entirely. At least Autosave only makes it mildly irritating since you can resume within a few minutes. The current save function is annoying and cumbersome to keep doing manually every few minutes. Can we at least get a quick save hotkey???

So true I was 45 mins into my first flight and saved it and left the game. What a waste of time. Is it that hard to make a save that also saves the flight plan with the last location. 

When I load a saved flight, it starts with all on, engine etc. That's not what I want.

i9 10900KF
RTX 3080
32gb ram
SSD