Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

75 Liveries pack

where is the elusive path to MS2020

I installed direct download from MS store (not Steam)

Just now, peppy197 said:

where is the elusive path to MS2020

I installed direct download from MS store (not Steam)

You need to find where your MSFS folder is, Mine is in a custom drive, then place them inside the community folder, Watch the video it explains it in detail.

• Upvote 1

tpewpb-6.png

19 minutes ago, antonvs said:

Just an observation Richard, if it is so hard how come the guys could put out so many Liveries in the Mega kit so soon, they were out in a day or two, or have they been Alpha/Beta testers that have been working on them for months?

Search my name  sennett   in file library I know a little about painting - I can count the hours it takes to do a quality repaint - I know the paint kit for new sim is nothing I would attempt and put my name on it

Thats only some of them most were offered in a posting with links that I did

Edited by Richard Sennett
  • Like 1

Rich Sennett

36 minutes ago, RW1 said:

Just put the respective folders in the Community folder Your location\MS2020\Community

I put it here:

F:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-MANY_NUMBERS* \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_ALPHANUMERIC SERIAL\LocalCache\Packages\Community\liveries-7471 etc...

seem Ok?

Edited by peppy197

Just now, peppy197 said:

F:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-MANY_NUMBERS* \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_ALPHANUMERIC SERIAL\LocalCache\Packages\Community\liveries-7471 etc...

Just the community folder for the megapack

tpewpb-6.png

1 minute ago, RW1 said:

Just the community folder for the megapack

so what is wrong? you said "Just put the respective folders in the Community folder"

or is it the parent folder called liveriesmegapack with them in there?

9 minutes ago, peppy197 said:

so what is wrong? you said "Just put the respective folders in the Community folder"

or is it the parent folder called liveriesmegapack with them in there?

This is your path F:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-MANY_NUMBERS* \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_ALPHANUMERIC SERIAL\LocalCache\Packages\Community 

So drop both folders from the zip file Megapack v4 into that!

cLPNQug.png

Edited by RW1
  • Like 1

tpewpb-6.png

5 minutes ago, RW1 said:

ok

OK got it to work

Thanks for your patience

Edited by peppy197

Just now, peppy197 said:

OK got it to work

Thanks for your patience

Awesome, So any addon aircraft or airports you want in the sim go into the community folder. 

tpewpb-6.png

I really appreciate the time and work to get these out for free two days after release. I think that they should be commended for their effort and I really appreciate having some kind of realistic ai traffic in the new game. It's not perfect but until we get the aig oci people on board it's the best we can get. They are easy to install because you just drop them in the folder and that's it. You don't have to do any editing unless you want to use them as ai traffic. The only complaint is that the real world aircraft don't match with the livery but that is not their fault. The fault lies with the game and it's "real time" traffic but let's hope they fix that soon.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RW1 said:

Awesome, So any addon aircraft or airports you want in the sim go into the community folder. 

The repaints are nice, I don't zoom in exterior view anyways...

So the FlightBeam Denver I saw was that a new purchase exclusive to MSFS2020 or a previous install ported over? 

1 minute ago, bosflo said:

The fault lies with the game and it's "real time" traffic but let's hope they fix that soon.

And there is little of this "real traffic" these days

31 minutes ago, RW1 said:

This is your path F:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-MANY_NUMBERS* \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_ALPHANUMERIC SERIAL\LocalCache\Packages\Community 

So drop both folders from the zip file Megapack v4 into that!

cLPNQug.png

Hi Rick, do you know if it is possible to sectionalise the Community folder with main sub folders like US scenery, UK Scenery etc. first then place appropiate addons in the sub folders?

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.