Sign in to follow this  
Supamav

Left Simming, MSFS 2020 brought me back...Cessna 404 Titan?

Hey All,

I've been away so long my original account was deleted here at Avsim, ah well.  MSFS has brought me back, and I was wondering if anyone knows or has heard about any development of a Cessna 404 Titan for MSFS 2020?

I flew C402s (B and C models) IRL years back.  Had a chance to fly the Titan and was hooked on those engines.  I own one in FSEconomy and would love to go back to it.

Thanks all!

• Like 4

Welcome back...I haven’t heard anything about a 404 yet.  It would certainly be a nice addition though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Carenado have a FSX/P3D Titan that whilst not perfect, looks and sounds awesome, and with a few mods, flew ok as well. Hopefully that’ll get ported over at some stage. Same with the Alabeo 421C. 

Edited by norman_99
  • Like 3

On 8/26/2020 at 12:20 PM, Supamav said:

Hey All,

I've been away so long my original account was deleted here at Avsim, ah well.  MSFS has brought me back, and I was wondering if anyone knows or has heard about any development of a Cessna 404 Titan for MSFS 2020?

I flew C402s (B and C models) IRL years back.  Had a chance to fly the Titan and was hooked on those engines.  I own one in FSEconomy and would love to go back to it.

Thanks all!

I too would lave to have the Titan/Ambassador for MSFS! All mine does in FSEconomy anymore is cost me money every month. I haven't even opened X-Plane since MSFS went VR! 

There's a 414 coming from Flysimware:

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

No .414 is pressurized and smaller with different engines.  404 is unpressurisd, more utlitarian with bigger geared engines and slightly bigger fuselage amongst other things