Sign in to follow this  
Tinribs

Lens Inserts - Reverb G2

I use lens inserts (in my HTC Vive/Vive Pro). But have the Reverb G2 on pre-order.

There must be a subtle design change between the original Reverb and the G2. VR Optician, according to their front page will have new lens inserts avaialbe about Nov/Dec according to their website. https://vroptician.com/#

I'm not keen wearing glasses inside the headset. In the meantime I have ordered some contact lenses to try (multifocal).

Contact lenses is expensive. I hope to be able to use my CV1 lenses I bought and make them  somehow fit. Or find some adapters for it. 

Contact lenses work fine in headsets. Also I would have to use my reading glassis additional when I have a quick look at the 2d desktop inbetween. But I prefer my regular glasses anyway. With lens inserts I also would have to switch to my glasses for quick glance at the 2d desktop.

Take a look at lens protectors from KlearKare.com, the 44mm size for $8

PC=9700K@5Ghz+RTX2070  VR=HP Reverb|   Software = Windows 10 | Flight SIms = P3D, CAP2, DCS World, IL-2,  Aerofly FS2