Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unc1rlm

Do I have to have xbox?

I just want to launch the Sim and fly and not have to login etc to xbox....is that a possibility or no and is there a way to launch the "exe"...can't launch..no permission etc.

Thanks,

BobM.

Bob M

If you use the sim via xbox game pass, you have to launch the sim via the xbox app. But you can save your login data, so you donˋt have to login every time you start the sim.

Alex

Alexander

I think regardless of where you buy the sim, via Steam, etc, you need to have an Xbox login. This essentially is just your username for the game's multiplayer, but I believe it is required. An Xbox account is free to create.

PC Specs: Intel i5-7500, 16GB DDR4 2400 RAM, NVIDIA GTX 1660 6GB GPU, 1TB Samsung SSD 860 EVO M.2, 1TB spinning rust HD (via SATA), 3TB spinning rust HD (via USB), Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Attack 3 Joystick

FSX: SE | MSFS2020

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.