Sign in to follow this  
Cyrex1984

Great sounds!

I was overwhelmed by the sounds on the multiplayer aircrafts. Watching A320 and 787 take off from the runway and you get that growling sounds from the jetblast, you could even hear they shutdown and start engines. Can you imagine what 3party developers can do with sounds on the ai aircraft for example😁

• Like 3

I think genereally the airliner sounds are really good (especially external) compared to previous version, however we still need 3rd party sound inside I think. When crusing, the cockpit sound is good, but spooling up on taxi and runway sounds like a vaccumcleaner. That part needs improvement.

But overall - huge improvement in default models. Huge. And expecting more in default is not fair. So thumbs up.

5 hours ago, flightsim1818 said:

I think genereally the airliner sounds are really good (especially external) compared to previous version, however we still need 3rd party sound inside I think. When crusing, the cockpit sound is good, but spooling up on taxi and runway sounds like a vaccumcleaner. That part needs improvement.

But overall - huge improvement in default models. Huge. And expecting more in default is not fair. So thumbs up.

Yes i agree on the interior of the airliners, the sounds on the turboprops could also need an overhaul.

7 hours ago, flightsim1818 said:

Watch cockpit video above and notice that cockpit sounds are not like what’s represented in most sims. 

For Instance, the “barking dog” PTU sound on an A320 cannot be heard in the cockpit in real life. 

The engines are way behind the cockpit and out on the wing.

Asobo’s development video showed how they recorded live sound for each aircraft.

So this might be a result of expectations set from prior iterations that were incorrect, no?

Edited by Cmcollazo71

I set the sound to Headphone mode and listen with my headphone, it replicates what you would hear as a pilot, more immersive for me.

Edited by webstef68