Sign in to follow this  
williehayes52

Two Engine Throttle

Hello my brothers; somehow, I can always count on you guys for help. Thanks again. As a note, I have been flying MSFS since the Logic days, I just not used to the UI in 2020.

21 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

Not important. I simplyimply use FSUIPC for each aircraft type profiles. No switching each time.

You can create multiple profiles per device through the MSFS UI so you can "switch" to whichever profile you like before flight.  For instance I use a GA and Airliner profile on my Warthog joystick and throttle with different sensitivity and button mappings.

• Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire

Hello Erich.

Hardware, of course!! I immediately though Hard Wired and then couldn't get past that thought. The joys of being a Silver Surfer. LOL

Thanks...Ken.

p.s. apologies for the slight hijack of the OP.

14 hours ago, sidfadc said:

You can create multiple profiles per device through the MSFS UI so you can "switch" to whichever profile you like before flight.  For instance I use a GA and Airliner profile on my Warthog joystick and throttle with different sensitivity and button mappings.

I do not want to have to go back into UI and "Switch". Like it automated FSUIPC and LOAA does than.

I managed to get my MSFS throttles assign to the two TM levers. I had to assign a new MSFS abstract code to my second throttle. The trouble is the abstracts can be duplicated so you have to tread lightly to ensure that the abstract you chose is not already in use. My abstracts are Joystick R-axis z & Joystick L-axis z and the throttles on the TM throttle assembly now work as independent throttle controls. My only jitters was the fear of assigning the Throttle abstract codes that I chose were already in use. However I missed that trap more by good luck than good judgement. I couldn't find a way to list all of my abstract assignments which would have been very handy.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

So can the MSFS mapping assign thrust reversers to a detent now?  I tried to figure that out forever and when I was told it couldn't way back when, I installed FSUIPC and they have worked great ever since.

LouP