Sign in to follow this  
Matty2123

Heads up

The new split airport for v5 is shocking slopes over done and tugs etc in the air don’t waste 30 euros on it till it’s least updated bad purchase I made. Regards 

Sorry, but for me "the new split airport for v5" tells me little more than nothing. Maybe you forgot a wee bit of info?

• Like 1

i7 7700K @4.2, GTX 1060 6 Gig, Windows 10, P3D v 5, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I think he's referring to LDSP, Resnik in Split, Croatia.

There are several different renditions of that airport, though...Aerosoft and Davor Puljevik at the least, so knowing which one this refers to would be useful.

Bob Scott | AVSIM Forums Administrator | AVSIM Board of Directors
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System: i9-10900K @ 5.2GHz on custom water loop, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, 32GB GSkill 3600MHz CAS15, EVGA RTX3090 XC3 Ultra
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x NVME 2x SATA Samsung SSD, EVGA 1KW PSU, 1Gbps internet
SoundBlaster XFi Titanium, TOSLINK to Yamaha RX-V467 HT Rcvr, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf spkrs, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensors, Coolermaster HAF932 case, Stream Deck XL button box

I would have to agree with the OP's opinion at least to the extent that it is not worth 30 Euros in its present state.

Erhard

i7 8086k OC 5.0 ROG Maximus XI 16GB DDR4 Termaltake AIO / RTX 2080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

11 hours ago, A340Bangla said:

I would have to agree with the OP's opinion at least to the extent that it is not worth 30 Euros in its present state

Released early... Unfinished... Nah. That dosnt happen in this commun.....oh wait a second. 

• Upvote 1

v63vq9-5.png