Sign in to follow this  
Sidney Schwartz

XP 11.50

On 2/4/2021 at 7:13 AM, jfwharton said:

Finally figured it out.  Needed to install the plugin for the AI traffic.

What's that plugin? I am trying to use Pilot2ATC with Traffic Global and as soon as I set TCAS on in TG, Xplane crashes. Has anyone manage to use them together ?

Well I discovered that plugin in the config window, I havent had to use it until now with Traffic Global. However Xplane still crashes because of XPUIPC (at least this seems to be the cause). 

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your help. After some tests I've figure out that XPUIPC was not the culprit. Yesterday I manage to do two complete flight without any problem. 

I still have to do some additional tests to determine who is the real culprit. I am doing it adding plugins one by one. Anyway, you are free of any responsability 😉

Best

Tomás