Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

FlyByWire A32NX fix for the A320 #1 engine shutdown bug

10 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

The link takes you to the Master branch. To download it you click the green code button on the right.

If you look to the right of the tag that says "Master" you will see a tag that says "9 Branches". Clicking on that gives you a list of all the active branches and tells you how many hours ago each was updated. It seems that in this case the Master branch is also the most recently updated, so you are good to just click the green "Code" button.

ah. I'm using the socalled stable version 020. It says it hasn't been updated for 14 days, but everytime I download it I discover new functionality haha 🙂

I cant find a link to the master branch from that stable version though. Can you throw me a link to the master please? EDIT: I see they have now put a link to the master zipfile itself on the stable version page, but Id like a link to the master branch website please 🙂

Edited by Andreas Stangenes

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

2 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

ah. I'm using the socalled stable version 020. It says it hasn't been updated for 14 days, but everytime I download it I discover new functionality haha 🙂

I cant find a link to the master branch from that stable version though. Can you throw me a link to the master please?

They used to have a development branch but seems have been replaced by a constantly updated master (also the most recent stable version).

If you look at the folders list the 'A32NX' folder was updated 14 hours ago. 👍

TSfD2q8.png

• Like 2

J5wvrdH.png

So marked on the top left it says master. On the right hand side it says stable version. On the bottom text it refers to a master branch. I have no idea what I'm downloading when I click code and download the zip. I thought I was downloading the stable version, but now I think it must be the master. Please correct if I am wrong. 

Andreas Stangenes

1 minute ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

J5wvrdH.png

So marked on the top left it says master. On the right hand side it says stable version. On the bottom text it refers to a master branch. I have no idea what I'm downloading when I click code and download the zip. I thought I was downloading the stable version, but now I think it must be the master. Please correct if I am wrong. 

Yeh very strange i've been thinking the stable version is the master files .. who knows!!!

guys....in my case its not working at startup.

FD display out or N/A and Navigation Display also red (map not avaible...)

only if i start a flight directly on a runway its working...

I started a flight on the runway with what I think is the most recent version (would be nice if the version number was included in the download's file name and there was a direct link to the actual file you need to install).

I didn't have any issues with engines shutting down, but I did lose my PFD's and FCU after a few minutes. It turned out that the brightness went to off. I turned up the brightness  - the PFD initialized an came back along with the FCU. That was the only problem I had during a simple test flight

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

yes no problems if you start on runway with all systems on and shutdown and restart also no problem, but if you want start at gate and start your checklist you get a problem *lol*

2 hours ago, MelanieTV said:

guys....in my case its not working at startup.

FD display out or N/A and Navigation Display also red (map not avaible...)

only if i start a flight directly on a runway its working...

You need to turn on ADIRS (3 knobs in the upper left part of the OH panel) and give the IRS time to align, takes between 7-10 minutes depending on latitude.

-JP

Edited by Penz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

53 minutes ago, Penz said:

You need to turn on ADIRS (3 knobs in the upper left part of the OH panel) and give the IRS time to align, takes between 7-10 minutes depending on latitude.

-JP

ohhhhh yes....now its works thx so much ^^

• Like 2

i know it sounds unbelievable, but i can't even light up the cockpit at LICZ airport, cant do anything 😞

on other airports its working but not on LICZ *lol*

what im doing wrong??

Edited by MelanieTV

1 minute ago, MelanieTV said:

i know it sounds unbelievable, but i can't even light up the cockpit at LICZ airport, cant do anything 😞

on other airports its working but not on LICZ *lol*

what im doing wrong??

Did you try to restart the sim and start over on licz?

Andreas Stangenes

but when i go to other airports it works.

it doesn't work on LICZ.
ok i will restart the FS.
I'm right back

Edited by MelanieTV