Sign in to follow this  
Elvensmith

Flight Simulator (Official) Forum

Anyone else had issues signing up to this? Did all the necessary steps yesterday but never got the activation email, checked my junk folders and logged into the mail server on BT to see if anything was stuck - no joy.

All I get on the home page of the forum if I try to log in is a pop up box saying my account is waiting activation, use forgot password link to resend the email. Unfortunately there is no resend password that I can see. the popup box has options to proceed as Xbox Live, which does nothing or Email which also does not present any field as the account still waiting verification.

I wanted to get on there and add my voice to all those complaining about the Asobo Looping File download bug, but to no avail at present.

I had exactly this same problem, as you describe. I got in touch with support staff at Microsoft, and whilst I could get their emails, I still never got the activation emails they sent.

In the end, MS support enabled my activation for me.

Would suggest you get in touch with them.

• Upvote 1

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

Same issue here. Never got any activation mail, and the website seems to be missing basic functions to remedy the problem. Submitted a support ticket and got a few responses that I replied to, but haven't heard anything from them for nearly two weeks now. 

• Upvote 1

Has to wait 3 Days, then the Mail arrived.

I think they send it by Wells Fargo Horsetrain 😝

• Like 1

Stephan from Germany

My System