Sign in to follow this  
Pelmo76

NAVIGRAPH EMB505 PHENOM 300 EXTENSION PACK V1.3 P3D V4.5

Hi everyone, I did a Google search but I couldn't find an answer to my problem.
I use P3d v4.5
The Phenom 300 is version 2.1 of the Carenado
I am practically unable to use the Phenom 300's central MFD.
If I press the enter key, the initial image does not disappear and always remains in the foreground, not allowing me to use the tool.
Do you have any suggestions?
Look at the video I uploaded to Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-VHWyssO_4

My graphics card drivers are up to date.
I own a GTX Nvidia 1080Ti
As a processor I have an Intel I7 7700K overclocked to 5GHz.
and 32Gb of RAM
Any suggestion is grateful!

Denis Palermo

PS
I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the product but it doesn't work..

Edited by Pelmo76

Most of us have used the RealityXP GTN 750 Mod that is in this forum a lot......It is not a G1000 but hey neither is this lump of word not allowed that Carenado has in here.....

Les O'Reilly

Hi Denis

I seem to recall having this issue with the v2.1 version of the Phenom 300 some time back (before I too switched to the rxp GTN750 mod).  If I remember rightly, what worked for me was opening the 2D MFD panel, clicking on the MFD enter button in that, then closing the 2D MFD panel again.  After that clicking on that button in the VC MFD (which still showed the opening screen) brought up the MFD map screen as per normal.  Hope this works for you too.

Kind regards

Kevin

On 10/15/2020 at 6:16 PM, rwilson881 said:

Denis Palermo

I gave up, uninstalled the Navigraph package  and now use the AivlaSoft EFB for all my flights.

https://www.aivlasoft.com/

It was the best investment I made for P3D IFR flying.

My 2c

Ron

Ron, sorry for resurrecting an old topic but as a Aivlasoft user I’m interested to learn if the Carenado Phenom 300 will fly a flight plan with NAV engaged on the a/p? It’s fine with the PC-12. If the 300 will do the same that will be okay for me.

Plenty have warned me off the Navigraph addon and trying to enter a flight plan using the G1000 unit.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather