Sign in to follow this  
andy a

Marketplace not working

Hi

I'm trying to purchase the Carenado M20R from the Marketplace on MS2020, but when I click on "Buy&Download"/"Buy", there is a very brief flash of something on the screen, which doesn't even allow time to read it. After a few seconds, the "Buy&Download"/"Buy" reappears, but nothing happens. Anyone had this problem?

andy a

Where do you find the Market Place for MSFS? Is it from the MSFS website? I will try it myself when I find the marketplace. Wanted to download the Japan update.

Edited by Peter Webber

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

1 minute ago, Peter Webber said:

Where do you find the Market Place for MSFS? Is it from the MSFS website?

It's in the game itself.

1 minute ago, Peter Webber said:

Where do you find the Market Place for MSFS? Is it from the MSFS website?

He means the market place within the game itself.

14 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

He means the market place within the game itself.

Ok! Thanks...I remember now. Was searching their website..🙄

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

2 hours ago, andy a said:

Hi

I'm trying to purchase the Carenado M20R from the Marketplace on MS2020, but when I click on "Buy&Download"/"Buy", there is a very brief flash of something on the screen, which doesn't even allow time to read it. After a few seconds, the "Buy&Download"/"Buy" reappears, but nothing happens. Anyone had this problem?

Did you try to disable your firewall/AV?

So that window that pops up isn't actually the sim itself its either the MS Accounts Windows (Usually asks me for my PC PIN) or the Xbox Services window so my advice would be 1) Make sure your Microsoft account you use for Xbox is the same 2) Make sure it is linked in the Windows Settings Account page to your PC account and 3) Make sure your Microsoft Store App and Xbox applications are all functioning correctly.  It sounds like whatever connection is supposed to happen is not happening.

22 minutes ago, airlinejets said:

Did you try to disable your firewall/AV?

Yes, Firewall and Kaspersky AV were both disabled.

Thank you all for replying

andy a

2 minutes ago, andy a said:

Yes, Firewall and Kaspersky AV were both disabled.

Thank you all for replying

Okay, let's try something else. Start the game from the Xbox launcher or MS store.

Had this issue too.  I submitted a ticket with the helpdesk and got it resolved early yesterday morning.  They ahd me try:

1) Sign out in the simulator, close it. reboot. Check the Windows Store and make sure your account used to purchase msfs is logged in.  open MSFS. Check marketplace.

2) Same as above but including first download the new Xbox app (beta) from Windows store, sign in to app, repeat above.

In the end none of this worked.  They said they had to correct something on my account and did so.  I would submit a ticket because if you have the same issue you aren't going to solve it without their intervention.  Perhaps the first steps work for you though, I would try before submitting that ticket.  Good luck!

badgenes -> rna_errors

Closing the Xbox tool bar and Xbox console companion in Windows 10 helped me with one account glitch I was having. Might be worth a try.

Thank you airlinejets, badgenes and Glenn.

I'm unable to access Microsoft Store due to HTTP ERROR 400. I'll have to contact the MS helpdesk. I've just recently bought an XBox controller to use with camera views, but but otherwise I don't know anything about XBox I'm afraid.....80 year old brain struggling a bit😕

andy a

18 minutes ago, andy a said:

I'm unable to access Microsoft Store due to HTTP ERROR 400. I'll have to contact the MS helpdesk. I've just recently bought an XBox controller to use with camera views, but but otherwise I don't know anything about XBox I'm afraid.....80 year old brain struggling a bit😕

Another thing to maybe check is make sure all your locations are properly set so Windows, The Microsoft Account etc.

Do you mean to check these things in Settings? Sorry for not being up to speed in such matters.

thank you

andy a

22 minutes ago, andy a said:

Xbox is just the account, you don't need to physically own one. That 400 error message explains why you can't buy from the store. Contacting their help desk is the best solution.