Sign in to follow this  
jabloomf1230

AIFP beta (creates Offline AI traffic files) in a few days

Hi @jabloomf1230

Thanks for this heads up.

I tried it and it seems quite easy to use. But I could not find how to implement runways and SIDs/STARs . Is it possible at the moment ?

Anda after creating a simple traffic, I am not able to see it in the sim? Is it related with the time or am I missing something ?

Thanks for suggestions.

All the best.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

@kt069

There is no way with AIFP to add arrivals and departures to a flightplan. It wouldn't make sense anyway as the procedures change with the active runway. AIG has implemented this type of control for P3d as has VOXATC. What these two apps do is to take control of the AI aircraft from the sim. Both are in the alpha stages of development for MSFS.

As to why you are not seeing traffic in MSFS, the whole AI traffic element was broken a few MSFS updates ago. It's also possible that your flightplan may have errors in them like missing aircraft models.

• Like 1

hello. thanks for the information. do you know if is there a way to convert a fsx model (for example, FAIB 319CFM, or TFS340) to a MSFS model? 

Usually, it works. But maybe the .MDL is not allowed.

thanks in advance!:)

4 hours ago, abranpuko said:

hello. thanks for the information. do you know if is there a way to convert a fsx model (for example, FAIB 319CFM, or TFS340) to a MSFS model? 

Usually, it works. But maybe the .MDL is not allowed.

thanks in advance!:)

Model Converter X (MCX). It will not convert the FSX model's animations and you have to convert the textures to MSFS PBR format. 

Developers either use either 3dsMax or Blender.

24 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Model Converter X (MCX). It will not convert the FSX model's animations and you have to convert the textures to MSFS PBR format. 

Developers either use either 3dsMax or Blender.

thank you very much!