Sign in to follow this  
FS Robert

My First MSFS 2020 Video...

Morning flight from Orca1 ( Orbx ) to Vashon ( using a MOD ).

Considering no playback or recording feature I did ok except for almost going off the runway on take off...but nothing really new for me. 🙂

I used REX " Weather Force " in Live Mode which produced clear weather with some Haze...nice flying weather. Had a small breeze in the Vashon area. You can see a small lake producing a wonderful ripple effect approaching Vashon due to the breeze.

Everything  set  Ultra and in 4K in the simulator which always gives me the wow factor every time I fly using MSFS...clouds or no clouds the emersion is brilliant.

I even turn on my Performance Overlay that shows the FPS but, not until after takeoff. Check it out in the right hand upper screen.

The 4k was crunched down to 1080p due to MovieMaker and up loading to Vimeo but still looks nice but not as nice as on my screen while flying. 

Edited by FS Robert
  • Like 6

Vl3MQY.png

Very nice, indeed... only thing missing is a registration number to match!

🙂

Bert

Nice job, one of my favorite places to fly. Amazing how good the scenery looks in MSFS 2020. Oh, cool song!

Cheers

Martin

Very nicely done. You have skills.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Thanks guys really happy you enjoyed it...Gotta Love This Hobby.  ✈️

• Like 1

Vl3MQY.png