Sign in to follow this  
Gary1124

Fantastic Plane

Found flight videos in 421 on youtube and this sim is spot on. I installed RXP GTN 750 in mine and it's a pleasure to fly. And the sounds are just great. Sounds of power. Great addon.

I agree. It's one I fly regularly. My only pie-in-the-sky dream would be the ability to put my F1 G600s  in place of the steam gauges like we could with FSPanel Studio back in the day. 🙂

But it's pretty great as-is.

I had the original Golden Eagle on FS2004 back in the day. I think it was originally Flight1. I Loved it then. I also had the original Iron Knuckles DC-9. That was the best flying flight simulator airliner I ever had. Could always grease a landing g with it. Even challenging approaches and short runways like KERI and KIPT.

I was a frequent flyer of the IK DC-9 as well. Until you mentioned it, I had forgotten about it. That was a lot of years ago.