Sign in to follow this  
cwburnett

Working Title CJ4 v0.5.0 RELEASED (with Simbrief FMS import)

9 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

The mod is great and really improves the default. But the letters on the panels are still blurry and difficult to read, especially since there's so much information on the pfd and mfd. Now there are ways around this by, first of all, creating a speical camera position that practically puts your nose on the glareshield. However, I hate loosing situational awareness while doing this. I might have to look into popping out the mfd and pfd, which I also hate doing, because it's so P3D.

Is this an issue with being different than the r/w Collins avionics or just legibility on your screen in the sim?   I'm using a 40" monitor at 4k  about 2 feet in front of me and the avionics are pretty close to their r/w size/perspective.   I don't have any problems reading the information with that setup. 

There are a few items outstanding in terms of PFD/MFD layout changes. The systems displays on the MFD need to be adjusted and bumped up in size (they haven't been touched aside from the font update), as do some portions of the speed tape and altitude tape. The mach number needs color changes as does the QNH. Aside from those items, though, we're limited by the actual screen size and real world positioning of the elements on the ProLine 21 suite.

The ROSE modes of the maps should be getting a nice visibility boost in the upcoming version, and we'll keep chipping away at those other issues.

-Matt

• Like 3