Sign in to follow this  
Elwyn

Offline mode?

guys need some advise here, after I searched in the forum and I didn't find any help. 

Yesterday I we have internet power outage in our location, when I fire up the sim I was ask for the disk? and there was an option to continue and all seems fine, when I restart my PC soon when my internet get's back online I got this: 

0RVO9ss.jpg

I don't have any BING maps it's just flat textured scenery, I check my settings and looks fine.

Hlo39Ma.png

and the marketplace was grayed out, I restart the sim and still the same, does anyone encountered this before? I appreciate your help, thanks.

um try restarting throiugh windows store app,,,it re syncs your game credentials.. but your sceenshots look normal..I dont know where u are flying so i dont know what it should look like,

17 minutes ago, AmeliaCat said:

um try restarting throiugh windows store app,,,it re syncs your game credentials.. but your sceenshots look normal..I dont know where u are flying so i dont know what it should look like,

thanks for replying, I tried that many times on the store and it look the same, on my first screenshot it was textured like FSX no BING maps, the roads bridges looks flat. I got better 75Mbps net speed, I signed in and out and it's just the same

30 minutes ago, AmeliaCat said:

but are u flying in a spot that us supossed to have photogrammgtry scenery or just regular scenery?

this is just a regular scenery, even on the premium airports IBING maps are not showing, everything is textured.

Have you tried rebuilding you rolling cache? Maybe it was made while you were in offline mode.

James

15 minutes ago, Phantoms said:

Have you tried rebuilding you rolling cache? Maybe it was made while you were in offline mode.

I tried to clear all the data so it will stream a new one, I even change the cache folder to see it will rebuild a new one but it doesn't work.

A couple thoughts then.

Check all your graphics settings and make sure nothing got changed in them.

Try turning all the options off under Data Connection and starting a flight. After a couple minutes, exit out and turn them all back on and then start a flight and see if it reset it.

James

1 hour ago, Phantoms said:

A couple thoughts then.

Check all your graphics settings and make sure nothing got changed in them.

Try turning all the options off under Data Connection and starting a flight. After a couple minutes, exit out and turn them all back on and then start a flight and see if it reset it.

I tried this and it doesn't work. was this server related? the marketplace is grayed out and on my profile server was on automatic but now it's like searching mode with a spinning icon on it.

Try logging out of your profile and then logging back in. You could also try doing the same with the xbox live or Microsoft live. I've seen that fix a few issues.

I know it's frustrating but hopefully can avoid a reinstall. Many times that doesn't fix the issue anyway.

James

1 hour ago, Phantoms said:

Try logging out of your profile and then logging back in. You could also try doing the same with the xbox live or Microsoft live. I've seen that fix a few issues.

I know it's frustrating but hopefully can avoid a reinstall. Many times that doesn't fix the issue anyway.

still doesn't work, I think I'm running out of options

45 minutes ago, Elwyn said:

still doesn't work, I think I'm running out of options

If you look at the top right you will see a black circle with green outline right next to where it says ARKI TEKTO#5604. Click that circle and sign in by entering your user name and password. This will take you out of offline mode and your black circle will change to a green circle. I had the same thing happen to me yesterday.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

32 minutes ago, MikeT707 said:

If you look at the top right you will see a black circle with green outline right next to where it says ARKI TEKTO#5604. Click that circle and sign in by entering your user name and password. This will take you out of offline mode and your black circle will change to a green circle. I had the same thing happen to me yesterday.

I give that a try but, for unknown reason it get worst...

U5UcRJ7.jpg

now I'm locked out, my inter is just fine, even I turn off all firewall and antivirus.