Sign in to follow this  
alonzam99

No marshaller

Hello, when I use Pilot2ATC to taxi from the runway to general aviation ramp after landing there is no marshaller in the parking location that the P2A told to go, I playing FS2020 and when I use 

the default ATC always there is a marshaller but when I use P2A only one time I got marshaller and in most of time I need to guess where to park.

Is there a way to make that there will be marshaller waiting for me also when using P2A ? 

thanks.

didn't know  a Marshaller  was  included in p2a  thought it  was  only  a  atc program,  have  to  check next  time

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I've noticed the same, would it be technically feasible to add something like that in the future? As in, give a taxi routing to a specific parking spot, and have the simulator spawn in the marshaller? Not sure if the API or other third party plugins will support that, I guess that would be the main sticking point, aside from however much work itd be to actually implement. Certainly not a priority, but would be a very neat thing to have. For now I just finish most of the flight, and once clear of the runway I tend to just get a parking spot via the builtin atc.

MSFS also seems to have issues detecting takeoffs when flying with P2A, which I'll chalk up to MSFS being weird in that regard

• Like 1

I guess that MFS2020 should be there it at the parking spot designated in MFS2020 native flight plan.

MSFS also seems to have issues detecting takeoffs when flying with P2A, which I'll chalk up to MSFS being weird in that regard

I've noticed that issue as well.  Takeoffs recorded for flights w/o P2A, but not with it.  

Victor Ortiz

Alienware Aurora R11; Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.7; RAM 128GB; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080