Sign in to follow this  
shastana

Photo Realistic Toronto

Hi there!

I have purchased my MS2020 and I was so excited to see the city of Toronto from the sky! Toronto was supposedly in the list of the photorealistic cities in MS2020 but the CN tower isn't even present, no downtown Toronto present. Is there a way that I can change it? I even tried with global rendering quality set to Ultra. 

Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks

1 hour ago, shastana said:

Hi there!

I have purchased my MS2020 and I was so excited to see the city of Toronto from the sky! Toronto was supposedly in the list of the photorealistic cities in MS2020 but the CN tower isn't even present, no downtown Toronto present. Is there a way that I can change it? I even tried with global rendering quality set to Ultra. 

Thanks

Give this a shot. It has received a lot of praise.

https://flightsim.to/file/538/greater-toronto-area-enhancement-pack

• Like 2

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

The Toronto area enhancement pack is nice.   It replaces Bing photogrammetry with Google.  This does increase fidelity and caches it locally, But it can be a frame rate killer.

I'm more interested on why the OP can't get the default Toronto in Photogrammetric detail?  The CN tower IS definitely included so something tells me that they have bing maps or photogrammetry turned off or are running in offline mode.  (Default Toronto shown below)

2020-10-26-17h38-41.png

Edited by wthomas33065

1 hour ago, shastana said:

Hi there!

Thanks

Do you have Photogrammetry turned on?

Bert

Thank you! Please let me know where is the Photogrammetry on/off setting is located? Newbie is here, sorry (; 

28 minutes ago, shastana said:

Thank you! Please let me know where is the Photogrammetry on/off setting is located? Newbie is here, sorry (; 

Main Menu/Options/General/Data

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Also keep in mind that the trailers/promos we've seen for the upcoming "US/North America" update have shown Toronto.. 

4 hours ago, esoxhntr said:

Also keep in mind that the trailers/promos we've seen for the upcoming "US/North America" update have shown Toronto.. 

If your‘re referring to the North America „around the world“ episode that was released last week, that wasn‘t a trailer for the world update. The scenery in that video looks exactly the same as in our current version (except for some watermasks maybe). Also, as far as I known the upcoming world update will „only“ cover the US. 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2