Sign in to follow this  
David B

Potential User...some questions.

Yes, I did a search. other questions I had were answered within then threads.

I watched a vid of a TBM flight in FS2020. I noticed that when given vectors, ATC gave headings that as a real-world pilot I would never hear.

With the update, has then adjusted to more real-world cardinal type headings?  IE instead of flying heading 273, atc would assign either 275 or 270.  

If not understand. Perhaps limitation within sim.

Finally, I plan to utilize this program with VR.  I have seen mention of screens to look at on pop ups etc. IN VR, you can't see those.  

Is pilot2atc capable of giving the same experience utilizing a VR headset.  This is my main criteria now for an ATC program.

Appreciate any input.

Best,

David

David,

The exact headings are given because giving rounded headings like 270 or 275 result in getting constant heading changes back and forth across the desired track, which is even less realistic than getting a heading of 273.

As for use in VR, you can bring P2A into the cockpit using any of the programs that bring 2D windows in to VR.  I use STEAM OVR-Drop, but there are many others out there.  I get the flight plan all set up and filed and then go under the hood for the rest of the flight.

Dave