Sign in to follow this  
Burge

MSFS2020 Multi Crew

just asking would lov to see ytube vido of inner workings of Multi Crew i have seen all whats out there & did not get much

now that msfs22020 out be nice to get a fresh up date the doc do my head in i trying to teach myself about

FLOWS WAVS Files where they all go. there one vid out there but video poor quality

thank you for reading 

Edited by Burge
More to come

Not sure if this is the video that you refer to, but David Herky explains about the basics of MCE voxscript and flows in this old video.

Also, worth downloading this example from David from Avsim. Just reading through the script will give you a good understanding as to what is possible.

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dmisc&DLID=218071

Edited by STUART_H

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Thanks Stuart just wish it was a clear pic don't get me wrong when it comes to MCE David is the man 

I can't wait to get started with Multi Crew Experience. I'm getting there with it, just contemplating also buying pilot2ATC too,, I hear it gets on well with this, but for the moment, the generic FS2020 ATC will have to do I suppose???   THanks for all of this Flow work.  I used to enjoy using (with FS2004) FS navigator and also Flight Deck Companion (FDC live cockpit)  I've nagged the author "Dave March" about this to look into if / how he could re write this a bit to work with FS2020 and at least he's looking into this.  I use a combination of Voice attack and MCE at the moment to generate my add on ATC background and other sounds. / key presses. works for me.  I have been thinking of making a Ice Pilots type "Buffalo Joe" add on with some original sounds from the series, Imagine Chuck Adams as a Mechanic.,  Hmm Bleep explenatives abound.  Happy New Year everyone. 

martin mce & pilot2atc work very well together i use one voice as copilot voxscript in mce is

so cool i just got my mec to say on pushback captain you are clear to roll on number two engine & now you can have jetway boarding  catering the list goes on mce is the best &

feedback is number 1 check out YouTube