Sign in to follow this  
Marenostrum

[MFS2020] Mooney M20R issues after last update

Good morning,

I suppose Carenado is already aware of a lot of issues after the last (today for me) MSFS update.

here is a short list of some of them (I am sure there are more):

- Yoke cannot be hidden,

- some buttons now do not work 

- VOR drifts

- CDT after 3 minutes from take off

I hope you can update it soon...I am enjoying a lot this plane 🙂

Thank you

Stefano

Yea, a lot of planes and add ons are screwed..
Carenado mentioned to try and remove the aircraft and then install it again. I doubt that'll do anything at all, but try regardless.

Hello,

Same issue => unistall & reinstall = same !!!!

Asobo may slow down improvements to focus on getting ms more stable. No ?

Franck

spacer.png

On 10/30/2020 at 4:55 AM, Marenostrum said:

- VOR drifts

I just noticed that my GoFlight LGT is no longer working because FSUIPC7 is no longer available for free.

So, I used the scroll wheel on the mouse to raise the flaps and both VORs started spinning. LOL

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Most of the issues seem to have been fixed by update 6.

However, the CTD when you click L/R on the Heading Knob is still present. ( Single clicking to get 1 deg increments vs mouse wheel and 10 deg increments )

( reported as bug )

6 hours ago, brent.houston said:

Most of the issues seem to have been fixed by update 6.

Carenado has not yet released their promised update... so just hang tight..

• Like 1

Bert

Yesterday I had the MSFS2020 update ...and now the Money seems to work again :)  hd no time to fly but did a quick check

eg:

- yoke not hiding when clicked...now it disappears

- fuel pump and probe heat not clickable ...now they work

I think that now it is ok.

1 hour ago, Marenostrum said:

Yesterday I had the MSFS2020 update ...and now the Money seems to work again 🙂 hd no time to fly but did a quick check

eg:

- yoke not hiding when clicked...now it disappears

- fuel pump and probe heat not clickable ...now they work

I think that now it is ok.

Yes, however, "clicking" the heading or course selector knob will crash to desktop immediately. Using the mouse wheel to scroll to a new heading doesnt seem to crash the sim.

Anyone experiencing this, pls create a support ticket with Carenado.

Also, anyone else notice any other issues causing the sim to crash with the M20R?

1 hour ago, FreedFlyer97231 said:

Anyone experiencing this, pls create a support ticket with Carenado.

Carenado is well aware, and was simply waiting for the latest MSFS update, before releasing an updated M20 and C182...  Which we are now all waiting for..

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Having a problem with the 'Barometer' setting knob for the Mooney as whenever I turn it I get a crash to desktop. Worked great before the latest MSFS patch (1.10.11.0)

On 11/14/2020 at 9:07 PM, cudgedave said:

Having a problem with the 'Barometer' setting knob for the Mooney as whenever I turn it I get a crash to desktop. Worked great before the latest MSFS patch (1.10.11.0)

Yep... barometer, heading, course....

Use the mousewheel for now.

So, apparently with patch #7 the CTD is back when changing heading, and altitude and barometer are not able to be set/adjusted. The gift that keeps on giving.
And the latest patch from Carenado that's supposed to fix things is still nowhere to be seen.

Edited by FreedFlyer97231

now, with the USA Update pretty much no button is functional anymore, no autopilot, no course, no heading, no transponder, no barometer.... some of the nobs you can still turn with the mousewheel, but afaik no button works when pressed with the mouse - all straight to desktop. some of them will work when linked to an input device but some do not. for example you have to press the ap vs button to make something happen. sometimes it works with an input device linked, sometimes not - always however it will not indicate the current altitude to hold or the vs target on the screen. again, touching one of the nobs by (mouse-) hand -> straigt to desktop. also the trimming and flap indicators are not showing up. I guess there is a lot more, but as the simulator always crashes it would be tedious to find out when it creashes exactly for every button on the plane. for me this means unflyable and as I realy fly this plane very often (200h+ so far) this is a big no go. please fix asap

This has been my go to bird since it was released, so every time a new update breaks it, I typically just take time off from MSFS until it's fixed.  This time around, I can turn on the battery/master switches, the beacon, but when I hit the boost pump switch I get the CTD.

I submitted a ticket with Carenado yesterday.