Sign in to follow this  
FilbertFlies

ORBX Leeds Bradford - video review

I've just published a video review of ORBX's Leeds Bradford airport for MSFS.

I usually find an existing topic to drop these links into but, because this is an old scenery (by MSFS standards) and there are no recent topics on it, I'm starting a new one. I think enough people find my video reviews helpful for this to be a good idea but I also suspect that there will be some who'll be irritated and see this as self-promotion. I'll try and gauge the general mood from any comments that follow and be guided by that when deciding whether to do this in future!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

spacer.png
filbertflies.comYouTube | Twitch

i7 13700k, GeForce RTX 3080Ti, 32GB RAM

We will only see this as promotion if you only come to AVSIM to post ONLY your YT Videos.

I always appreciate your reviews.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Snow coverage on third party airports won't improve until the SIM/SDK allows it, all a bit word not allowed really.

Notice on the runway the only clear bits are where ORBX have added tyre marks.

The straight lines separating areas with a blanket of snow to areas with none or just a slight coverage probably corresponds to the different ground surface textures used.

I expect ORBX have no control over this currently

I only hope that third party Devs continue to update their existing catalogue as MSFS matures 

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir