Ither

The 727 with modern GPS!

Sad this will never see the community.

However, with some elbow grease and a little patience you too can make this. 😉

727-200F_-_2020-11-05_20.47.08.png?width=942&height=394

Edited by Ither
  • Like 4

CEO | Walker Air Transport | walkerair.us

Nice! Is there a way you could document what you did and share it with us? That wouldn't break any rule 😉

Thanks in advance!

Edited by evaamo

Enrique Vaamonde

Wow....I would love this. My favorite sim plane along with the 732. Love the Civa but it´s limited in dynamic complex traffic heavy approaches and departures and I just don´t like the generic fmc. Wonder if any upgrades are coming for the 732 and 721/2 post q400, which is looking mighty good in and of itself.

Jon

8 hours ago, evaamo said:

Nice! Is there a way you could document what you did and share it with us? That wouldn't break any rule 😉

Thanks in advance!

I fear that would be too complex for lot -- as I had to modify clickspots in AC3D. However, I think there is a private message feature. 😉😉 

4 hours ago, julietsierrappl said:

Wow....I would love this. My favorite sim plane along with the 732. Love the Civa but it´s limited in dynamic complex traffic heavy approaches and departures and I just don´t like the generic fmc. Wonder if any upgrades are coming for the 732 and 721/2 post q400, which is looking mighty good in and of itself.

Jon

I think there is a private message feature. 😉😉 

CEO | Walker Air Transport | walkerair.us

6 hours ago, Ither said:

I fear that would be too complex for lot -- as I had to modify clickspots in AC3D. However, I think there is a private message feature.

Thank you for sharing this mod, it looks nice!

You might want to contact the authors, they might agree you releasing the modded clickspots file because as far as I understand, this is just the "simplified mesh" which is only used for the clickspots isn't it?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)