Sign in to follow this  
olspsd08

No voice on 73/74/77

I searched on the planes above for your fixes concerning no voice. I have the settings to voice and the audio selected to G933. I can use vpilot and that is ok but i dont even get the green bar with the text. I have the speech properties set to US english. I'll try the maddog also but i fear its gonna end up the same way. Frankly i feel its more on my end concerning the headset because ive reinstalled everything today. Ohh and before i forget, ill buy your stuff from simmarket since i can use the code there due to the paypal issues i have.

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Yup and the MD also. I believe its my side that has the issue but i cant pinpoint where. I have the G933 app for the headset but not sure if that's the cause?

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Hi Olisa,

Voice Control issues are usually associated with this:

Q. Voice Control doesn't work.

A: Uninstall Asus Sonic Studio, Asus Sonic Radar and Asus Studio 3 if you have them installed.  You don't need their bloatware. That solved it for one user.  Another user had an audio program called Nahimic running on his laptop.  Uninstall it.

If you're having trouble uninstalling Nahimic, read this.

Also, you may need to use generic Microsoft Sound drivers in some cases if you're not using stock Microsoft sound drivers.

Also, make sure your Windows is totally current.  Run Windows Update and install all updates.  

The language setting that matters is on this panel in Windows 10 (link below):

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/images/fs2c_graphics/englishus.jpg

Also, do NOT forget to train your voice by pressing "TRAIN PROFILE".

Finally, make sure your audio input device (recording) is selected properly in Windows on the Windows Speech Recognition panel.

Q. Voice Control doesn't work.

A: Uninstall Asus Sonic Studio, Asus Sonic Radar and Asus Studio 3 if you have them installed.  You don't need their bloatware. That solved it for one user.  Another user had an audio program called Nahimic running on his laptop.  Uninstall it.

If you're having trouble uninstalling Nahimic, read this.

The stuff above i dont have because i have a HP Z1 AIO desktop. 

2n.d The language settings i followed from the post in support and have trained my voice.

3rd. Audio recording is set in the speech panel. 

If there is anything you want me to take a picture of to show in case i missed a step somewhere, please let me know. Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

HI!!! SORTED!! Eh where to start...in the speech recognition panel needed to make sure that the G933 headset was selected for both mic and headset. 777 works so basically all the others will now. LEGEND Bryan. Happy Hols. 

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF