Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

The TBM 930 is an Amazing Aircraft

15 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

if you can remember to do a "free and correct" check when you spawn and cycle through all stick positions it seems to prevent it.

I actually did that right after I spawned - I've always done this since Rob Young emphasized it a while back.  In this case, my trim was actually working properly - I just didn't know it as the MFD indicator didn't respond.  I'll test this out with the default and compare it with the mods and different liveries, just to see if it functions in some but not the others.

Randall Rocke

I really enjoy this aircraft too,

But I have to say I have had the most enjoyment reading all the comments about the 36k toilet. Just Brilliant lol

I wonder if you get one of these with your brand spanking new $4,000,000 TBM 🙂

xnyV32K.png

Edited by Richdem

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

5 minutes ago, Richdem said:

I really enjoy this aircraft too,

But I have to say I have had the most enjoyment reading all the comments about the 36k toilet. Just Brilliant lol

What I find curious is all the people claiming to use the toilet in VR ....

1 minute ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

What I find curious is all the people claiming to use the toilet in VR ....

LMAO 

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

Maybe this will be a future option 🤣

XIOC2cW.png

Richard

mmBbmS1.png