Sign in to follow this  
igorbischi

Com1 problem

Hello,

After installing and configuring Reality Xp for A2A Bonanza v35 (P3DV5) all works, except when I switch on gps panel the COM1 frequency  between standby and active. The frequency switch doesn't work, becouse when I request clearence with pro-atc nothing happens.; moreover, if I display pro-atc flight plan information it always display the same active frequency, it doesn't change when I switch from stanby to active.

Any idea?

Thank you.

Igor

Igor Bischi

10 hours ago, igorbischi said:

Hello,

After installing and configuring Reality Xp for A2A Bonanza v35 (P3DV5) all works, except when I switch on gps panel the COM1 frequency  between standby and active. The frequency switch doesn't work, becouse when I request clearence with pro-atc nothing happens.; moreover, if I display pro-atc flight plan information it always display the same active frequency, it doesn't change when I switch from stanby to active.

Any idea?

Thank you.

Igor

What happens if you are not loading and using Pro-ATC ?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Thanks for your question.

What happens is that the frequency swap doesn't work anyway. For example, If I set 122.00 with active sky running, nothing happens (unlike from when I perform the same procedure with any other aircraft).

igor

Igor Bischi

Hi Igor,
I own the A2A 182 Skylane and the A2A Cherokee 180 but not the Bonanza. I do not experience what you are experiencing with either of those A2A models and the RXP GTN. I am though using FSX SE, not P3D.  Perhaps someone else will join in here.  Why do you throw other elements into your questions?  First question you threw Pro-ATC into the mix with your question.  Now you put in Active Sky.  When you form questions like that you imply that Pro-ATC, or Active Sky in the second case, are affecting the results you are getting.  Are you experiencing the issue with no other elements running at the same time?  Important to know.

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

45 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Hi Igor,
I own the A2A 182 Skylane and the A2A Cherokee 180 but not the Bonanza. I do not experience what you are experiencing with either of those A2A models and the RXP GTN. I am though using FSX SE, not P3D.  Perhaps someone else will join in here.  Why do you throw other elements into your questions?  First question you threw Pro-ATC into the mix with your question.  Now you put in Active Sky.  When you form questions like that you imply that Pro-ATC, or Active Sky in the second case, are affecting the results you are getting.  Are you experiencing the issue with no other elements running at the same time?  Important to know.

Hi Frank,

I spoke about proatc and active sky becouse was the way I realized that the swap from stand by to active frequency doesn't work. They doesn't affect the result. Anyway, I have also the F1 650/750 (though I prefer XP version becouse has most recent airac); with the F1 650 I don't have this problem.

Igor Bischi

Hi,

I'm sorry for the late answer. Did you manage to sort this out since then?

Do you have any hardware controller which could be affecting frequency selection?

Do you use any other software which could do (Vatsim, etc...)?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)