djklimo88

FSX-SE terrible glitches, begging for some help

Hi there !! 🙂 My specs: 

FX 6300

GTX 1050 4gb gddr5

16gb ram

Samsung ssd drive

Win 10

What happened is killing my guts, because I bought new stuff, graphic card, more ram, just for FSX to work better. I wanted also to go legal, and bought FSX-SE, and A320 from Aerosoft. I think it should all work better now, but i got a lot of glitches instead, different shapes flashes sometimes, like black triangles etc. ;(( I have newest nvidia driver, maybe that's the problem, maybe I should install some older one ?? But then, what's the point for nvidia to install for me automatically newest drivers with nvidia experience, please help I can post some data from my computer if necessary, screens etc 

Thanks 

Cheers !! 

WELCOME! to AVSIM :cool:

Try setting fps to unlimited in the sim and 30 fps via the nvidia profile inspector .

Flashes and triangles sound like graphics glitches. You may have to dial some settings back and then go from there. FSX still uses DX9 and DX10 only works successfully with the add-on DX10 Fixer

35 minutes ago, djklimo88 said:

I wanted also to go legal,

I'm confused - what do you mean by that?

Have you had a read through this yet?

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Thanks Hibypass for reply I mean that I had no money before to buy FSX so I unfortunately I was flying on pirate one 😕 I saw this basics file but I need to read it more times 🙂 I'll try to do it with fps, thanks !

• Like 1

@djklimo88, even a mention of using pirate software will have repurcussions. No further mention of pirate software please. Stick to legitimately purchased software and you'll receive help.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

4 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@djklimo88, even a mention of using pirate software will have repurcussions. No further mention of pirate software please. Stick to legitimately purchased software and you'll receive help.

Have u read my first post ?? It was some time ago man, I have all software legit now. What's the problem ?? 

@djklimo88, then there was no need to mention pirate softwate was there? I've removed your second post as it added nothing new.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Dj, I believe that there is no problem now that some ground rules are out of the way (AVSIM's forum rules :wink:). All's good hopefully!

Ray was just doing his volutary job as a mod, and in doing that job he saved me saying something about the ...."integrity"... of your previous flightsim install :happy: 🍻

I forgot to mention before - the nvidia profile inspector is a separate download, if you don't have it already. :cool:

• Like 2

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Check for new Nvidia drivers. I was still having some issues with my multi screen displays flashing and flickering/ triangle shapes when taxiing.

Rex 4 textures took care of shapes flashing when taxiing.

Nvidia released new updated drivers end of February 2021, after update screen concerns gone so far.

XPS 8900 SE       i7 6700k   32Gb Ram     GTX960    

To cut through the static, the most likely cause of the artefacts is that you have ground shadows active. They do not work properly in FSX and should be disabled.

• Upvote 1