Sign in to follow this  
ssair1

FSUIPC7 FOR MSFS

For anyone who owns FSUIPC7 for MSFS, how is your experience so far, i.e., can it assign reverse thrust on a Thustmaster Warthong Throttle? 

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

Yes. Select the appropriate button, presumably you mean the one you lift and pull back. In FSUIPC7, select Propeller reverse hold or Propeller reverse toggle. There is also a Throttle reverse hold and Throttle reverse toggle. You're spoilt for choice. 

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

6 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Yes. Select the appropriate button, presumably you mean the one you lift and pull back. In FSUIPC7, select Propeller reverse hold or Propeller reverse toggle. There is also a Throttle reverse hold and Throttle reverse toggle. You're spoilt for choice. 

That is just for the paid version, right?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

9 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

That is just for the paid version, right?

I'm not too certain but I was under the impression that the free version is very, very bare bones. Just enough to see if it works on your system. So, yes.

3 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

I was under the impression that the free version is very, very bare bones.

When used unregistered, FSUIPC just fulfills its original purpose (since FS98) of providing an interface to FS for client applications. The registration enables the user facilities such as assignments, calibrations, and plug-ins.

Pete

• Like 2

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

30 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

When used unregistered, FSUIPC just fulfills its original purpose (since FS98) of providing an interface to FS for client applications. The registration enables the user facilities such as assignments, calibrations, and plug-ins.

Pete

Hi Pete, I own all your products for XP, P3D, and now MSFS. I did manage to map out the thrust reversers to my TM Warthog. Kind regards, 

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

1 minute ago, ssair1 said:

Hi Pete, I own all your products for XP, P3D, and now MSFS. I did manage to map out the thrust reversers to my TM Warthog. Kind regards, 

Was it how I suggested? If so, it was no problem. Happy to help. 🙂

1 minute ago, Ron Attwood said:

Was it how I suggested? If so, it was no problem. Happy to help. 🙂

Yes, thank you! I was able to assign it by setting "Throttle Decrease" axis to the "lift up and pull back" detent/button on the Warthog throttle. Have a great day! 

Regards,

Shelman S.

@ssair1

Just as info, since the last flight sim update I have a CTD on every flight if FSUIPC7 is active.
Without FSUIPC7 I have no problems with the flight sim.
Unfortunately I cannot use FSUIPC7 at the moment.

PC - i7 4770k  @ 4,2 GHz with 16 GB RAM and Zotac Geforce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme

19 minutes ago, derex17 said:

@ssair1

Just as info, since the last flight sim update I have a CTD on every flight if FSUIPC7 is active.

Did you report it to the FSUIPC forum?

52 minutes ago, derex17 said:

@ssair1

Isn't that a simconnect bug with 2020? 

No in FSUIPC forum I did not report it.
Since the last flight sim update there are problems
with simconnect, that's my information too.

In the FSUIPC forum I read that the problem should be reported to Asobo.

PC - i7 4770k  @ 4,2 GHz with 16 GB RAM and Zotac Geforce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme

@derex17

Its running fine with MSFS for me. I’m not sure how to help, but my only recommendation is to make sure FSUIPC7 is running with full administrator rights. 

Regards,

Shelman S.

I'm just going to tag onto this post as apparently Mr. Dowson has looked at these posts.  Where can you purchase FSUIPC 7.  And once purchased and installed/registered how do you access it from MSFS 2020.

Thanks,

Robert, MA345