Sign in to follow this  
donkey20048

777 pushback

hello i love your products have all the fs2crew stuff

im encountering a strange issue. Trying to push back the 777 after i complete the set up of the route and confirm use this route for pushback i get a green message bar saying pushback sequence starting but nothing else happens

if i open the menu i have the options for confirm kill all operations or main menu

but i dont get any pushback vehicles/ people approaching the plane. Same for when i go into aircraft profiles to set the marshaller and bypass pin agents distance etc no people appear even when changing the sliders. Again it shows me the people fine on 787/747

it works fine on the 747 and 787 etc but i cant seem to get it working for so im hoping someone can offer some assistance

apologies if im missing an important step i am dyselxic so there is a possibility something has been missed

Edited by donkey20048
spelling

Stewart Cumbers