27 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@harpsi, you’ve started another topic and had advice from people who use MSFS in 4K. I don’t. You should discuss this with them as they can give you better advice.

Those websites are in Portuguese so trying to work out what is best is very difficult. I’ve recommended BenQ to you but you don’t seem to want to take that advice. Hopefully those in the other topic will advise you.

It really isn’t hard to learn about GSync and Freesync and the different types of monitor screens. Google is your friend.

This new topic was not meant to be a "new" topic. By mistake it was created.

I take advices from everybody. But when you buy something you need to think about assistance if something happens, which is better when you know what you are buying. It means that Sony, LG, Asus, Samsung, and so on, are probably better that AOC, BenQ or other almost unknown names, at least for me.

And the problem is not only G-Sync/Freesync but resolutions, frames, image quality, and so on. For me the simulator is also something visual, and not only detailed cockpits to fly. Using stock sceneries for example is non-sense. I believe that many people like it, but not me. That's why I have to take a lot of things in account. 

Anyway, thanks for your inputs.