Sign in to follow this  
F737MAX

WF Scenery Studio Suspending Future Development Projects

17 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

I got their ZSPD and really like it. Performance is good for me, even with Samscene's Shanghai City in the background. Very nice overall!

I imagine that it is better than Imaginesim ZSPD? 

- TONY -

1 hour ago, Simicro said:

I never had IS's, but WFSS is at least up to date 😉 The IS ZSPD misses the new runway and new terminal.

• Like 1

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

2 hours ago, Simicro said:

It is, WFSS have teamed great visuals with exceptional performance. The only letdown (like most asian airports) is the Orbx Global Base ground textures, however hopefully we will see those updated with the third part of OpenLC Asia.

• Like 2

Kind Regards,

Peter

Thanks Peter and Benjamin.

Yeah Peter, let's hope that by the end of the year of beginning 2022 we have OpenLC Asia completed!

• Upvote 1

- TONY -

3 hours ago, Antonov22 said:

It is, WFSS have teamed great visuals with exceptional performance. The only letdown (like most asian airports) is the Orbx Global Base ground textures, however hopefully we will see those updated with the third part of OpenLC Asia.

You might want to get Samscene's Shanghai city scenery, as it adds photoscenery for a large area around Shanghai and also covers ZSPD.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

It is a great shame to see Piracy bring an end to new scenery development at WF, at least there is quite a good amount of existing products from them, I have my eye on Shenzen and a few others for routes to utilise the Maddog X on.

China is rather a unique area to fly in I find with the metric airspace and close density of large airports, it's a region I wish was more well serviced were it not for the likely difficulty in obtaining detailed geographic information from the country.

Edited by SimeonWilbury
clarification

PUT In the UK.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x & Radeon RX570 8GB. Prepar3Dv5.3 @1080p

spacer.png