Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Aristoteles

AI Offline Traffic CTDs

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have been unable for the past 2-3 months to consistently complete more than 2 flights in a row without CTDs with AI Offline Traffic. I tried all suggested changes in Settings, Community folders, hardware settings,...the moment  AI Traffic was turned Off, everything went back to normal. Has anyone managed to get a solution for this? 

Edited by Aristoteles

 

 

Iñigo Bildarratz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, but Live Traffic alone works for me without problems.

  • Like 1

| Intel I9 10900K | Corsair 32Gb 3200MHz | Asus Rog Strix OC 2080Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see, some Ai routes , ICAO codes, and other glitches have been found in the BGL file and reported in .the past . Thing is, with Real Live Traffic, my airports seem almost empty. What Settings are optimal for Live Traffic in order to see some life in them?


 

 

Iñigo Bildarratz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Aristoteles said:

I see, some Ai routes , ICAO codes, and other glitches have been found in the BGL file and reported in .the past . Thing is, with Real Live Traffic, my airports seem almost empty. What Settings are optimal for Live Traffic in order to see some life in them?

Are there any GA flights in live traffic?  I would suspect their are not. 


spacer.pngBob Cardone         MSFS 2020     PMDG DC6,  JF Arrow  , Carenado Seminole , Mooney(maintenance)  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    ATC  by PF3    FlyVirtual.net  CLX PC

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still to see a single airliner/GA land, go around or takeoff, taxi in Real Live Traffic, sad but true. 


 

 

Iñigo Bildarratz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have only seen one GA aircraft with live traffic since game release, and that was early at dawn about a week ago. Live Traffic seems to work best in USA, in Europe it is quite dead at bigger airports.


| Intel I9 10900K | Corsair 32Gb 3200MHz | Asus Rog Strix OC 2080Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Aristoteles said:

I am still to see a single airliner/GA land, go around or takeoff, taxi in Real Live Traffic, sad but true. 

This was my KSEA with live traffic yesterday after about 45 minutes of waiting around. All of the planes on the ground were live at some point. The ones without tags are arrivals, I don't have static aircraft enabled.

I wonder if it's just server issues preventing some people from seeing live traffic.

1250410_20210328214050_1.png

Edited by Tuskin38

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

This was my KSEA with live traffic yesterday after about 45 minutes of waiting around. All of the planes on the ground were live at some point. The ones without tags are arrivals, I don't have static aircraft enabled.

I wonder if it's just server issues preventing some people from seeing live traffic.

1250410_20210328214050_1.png

KSEA has always got great Live traffic, in Europe it is another story.


| Intel I9 10900K | Corsair 32Gb 3200MHz | Asus Rog Strix OC 2080Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aristoteles said:

I have been unable for the past 2-3 months to consistently complete more than 2 flights in a row without CTDs with AI Offline Traffic. I tried all suggested changes in Settings, Community folders, hardware settings,...the moment  AI Traffic was turned Off, everything went back to normal. Has anyone managed to get a solution for this? 

Where are you getting the CTD's, flying near AI traffic? 


spacer.pngBob Cardone         MSFS 2020     PMDG DC6,  JF Arrow  , Carenado Seminole , Mooney(maintenance)  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    ATC  by PF3    FlyVirtual.net  CLX PC

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ixoye said:

KSEA has always got great Live traffic, in Europe it is another story.

I think it's because Flight Aware tracks less planes in Europe. Not sure why.

But I do think the hotfix kicked the live traffic in the word not allowed, because I've been seeing more all over the world. Not as much as some US cities, but in places where I've rarely seen anything, I've been seeing more.

GTCHd1Y.png

Edited by Tuskin38

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Aristoteles said:

I have been unable for the past 2-3 months to consistently complete more than 2 flights in a row without CTDs with AI Offline Traffic. I tried all suggested changes in Settings, Community folders, hardware settings,...the moment  AI Traffic was turned Off, everything went back to normal. Has anyone managed to get a solution for this? 

How much AI is spawned in when you crash?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    53%
    $13,405.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...