Sign in to follow this  
subn3t

Street map data blocked remotely

I am getting this when trying to view street maps. It seems like Pilot2ATC is directly querying OpenStreetMaps from the client, and perhaps some usage limits were triggered. Is there any throttling in place for this? Any ideas to get street view back?

b3tA1xU.png

I got this today too -- at first I thought something changed locally, but I still got this after I disabled my FW and AV settings.  Perhaps it's happening on the OpenStreetMaps end?

The Open Street Map tile server must be down or experiencing too high a request volume.  It is nothing in P2A causing this error.

You will just have to use a different map type until their server returns to normal.

Dave

I have been getting this for the last 3 weeks or so (12 flights).  Openstreetmaps does open on my web browser with no issues.  How long would an outtage like this be expected to last via the P2A query programing?

my P2A build:  2.6.2.2_x64_r3b

thanks 

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

You must update to version 2.6.2.3R2 of P2A and it should fix this issue.

You may need to change maps to Satellite and back to Street Maps, but it does fix the problem.

Dave

Thanks Dave, I try to keep up but for some reason I thought I was notified by email on new releases.  I do check periodically, but just out of curiosity when did Version 2.6.2.3_x64 release?

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K