Sign in to follow this  
Jammin16

Have a problems to intall Justsim Rhodes Airport.

Hi every one,

I have some problems with Justsim Rhodes Airport v2 for P3D v4.4+.

Is it possible that when you buy an airport or an aircraft and install the product that it does not need an activation / license key when a key belongs to the product?

I bought Justsim Rhodes International Airport v2 for P3D v4.5.  However, the product does not ask for this activation and / or license key that comes with it.  And I may be missing some scenery files.

I have take contact to Simmarket, but they think all things about the produkt is fine, but I can see I missing some scenery texture, and I didn't think it's fine a product not need the activation/ license key???

I hope some one can help me

Best

Jammin16

Hi

I don’t have Rhodes but I have other Justsim airports and they all needed an activation key which, in some cases, opened a Simmarket webpage during the installation process with an additional code then been provided by Simmarket on that webpage.

If Simmarket have told you that the product is fine, I would suggest uninstalling it completely, redownload it from Simmarket with your antivirus temporarily deactivated and try a fresh install using the new download. That has solved some installation problems for me in the past.

Bill

1 hour ago, scianoir said:

Hi

I don’t have Rhodes but I have other Justsim airports and they all needed an activation key which, in some cases, opened a Simmarket webpage during the installation process with an additional code then been provided by Simmarket on that webpage.

If Simmarket have told you that the product is fine, I would suggest uninstalling it completely, redownload it from Simmarket with your antivirus temporarily deactivated and try a fresh install using the new download. That has solved some installation problems for me in the past.

Bill

@scianoir

I have reinstall the Aiport, and still same problem with the activation/ license key.

Jammin16

42 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

@scianoir

I have reinstall the Aiport, and still same problem with the activation/ license key.

Jammin16

This is the information on SimMarket regarding registration...

Registration key after purchase, see order details page in customer account

Check your email including spam folder.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

5 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

This is the information on SimMarket regarding registration...

Registration key after purchase, see order details page in customer account

Check your email including spam folder.

Hi,
Thank you guys for your help, I have now fixed my probelm, and now it's works, but I think I still missing some of the scenery, I smissing som trees and landtexture, because I did think it's look like what I have seen on simmarket website. 

Maybe this is because I also have ORBX Global Base pack + Vector + 3D buildings and HD Trees???

Best

Jammin16

@Jammin16, the easiest way to check is to temporarily disable those other scenery layers and then compare. Make sure you turn scenery complexity to maximum.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

@scianoir

@Ray Proudfoot

@Penzoil3

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your help, now it's seems to work better, there is still som trees I missing, trees from ORBX HD Trees, but I think I would find a way to setuo this trees. I know know ORBX have many threads to fixe this small problems and also bigger problems when I have.

Again thanks to you guys, I wish you all a Happy easter and stay safe about this pandemic and also in general. 😊👍

Best

Jammin16

Patrick

Edited by Jammin16
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/1/2021 at 11:34 AM, Jammin16 said:

Hi every one,

I have some problems with Justsim Rhodes Airport v2 for P3D v4.4+.

Is it possible that when you buy an airport or an aircraft and install the product that it does not need an activation / license key when a key belongs to the product?

I bought Justsim Rhodes International Airport v2 for P3D v4.5.  However, the product does not ask for this activation and / or license key that comes with it.  And I may be missing some scenery files.

I have take contact to Simmarket, but they think all things about the produkt is fine, but I can see I missing some scenery texture, and I didn't think it's fine a product not need the activation/ license key???

I hope some one can help me

Best

Jammin16

Actually i also had a problem once to install a scenery bought on Simmarket - in my case it was LICC Catania for P3Dv5. The thing was that the browser didn´t open through the install process as normal and so i was not able to copy the activation code. 

I had a conversation with Simmarket but it couldn´t fix my problem.

My solution: 

I installed another scenery (in that case i installed Digital Design Lyon for P3Dv5) and after that installation through simmarket i tried again LICC Catania - WORKED.

To be honest i only buy my addons on Simmarket and never had problems whatsoever with any scenery before...

Just my two cents about this topic 🙂

Happy Easter,

Markus

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti