Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Winter Dirt Because Winter Is Not Over Yet!!

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a nice Boeing 777-200lr flight from CYEG Edmonton International Airport  located 14 nautical miles south southwest of downtown Edmonton to KSEA Seattle–Tacoma International Airport  located approximately 14 miles south of downtown Seattle

Airborne on climb to Fl360 after take off climbing through clouds

eg1.jpg

Now cruising at Fl360 across Canadian Rockies in Banff area

eg2.jpg

Dig those winter dirt details!

eg3.jpg

Cruising while admiring cockpit view of Canadian Rockies

eg4.jpg

All gauge readings look good!

eg5.jpg

Check out sun!!

eg6.jpg

Checking gauges again to be sure everything looks okay

eg7.jpg

Still cruising past Slocan lake

eg8.jpg

Some clever passenger using fancy camera with extremely powerful long range camera lense spotted this plane cruising below

eg9.jpg

Nice combo of engine view, river view of Upper Arrow lake, and sun

eg9cylw.jpg

Approaching town or city of Kelowna visible below the nose of the plane

eg10.jpg

Same clever passenger used his fancy camera to capture this same plane climbing to Fl380 to avoid possibility of wake tuberlance caused by monster GE90 engines of my plane

eg11.jpg

Passing Kelowna and river of Okganagan lake

eg11cylw.jpg

Same clever passenger using his camera captured the view of the same plane descending to Fl360 to fly in formation with my plane

eg12.jpg

Passing the same city or town where you can see bridge called William R. Bennett Bridge also known as highway route number 97 across the river in which its name is already mentioned above

eg12cylw.jpg

Time to start descending!!

eg13.jpg

Same clever photographer used his camera to capture view of the same plane maneuvering to get ready for descent too

eg13yoj.jpg

Still descending

eg14.jpg

Now at 10,000 ft above Summit Chief mountain

eg15.jpg

Clearing mountains which signals time to descent from 10,000 ft to 4,000 ft

eg16.jpg

Nice engine view of two famous stadiums lumen Field stadium and T-Mobile Park stadium with view of highway route 28 leading to two stadiums in front of engine and highway route 5 from left going right to engine intake

eg17.jpg

Engine view of bridge called lacey V Morrow Bridge also known as highway route 90 connecting between Seattle  suburb called Judkins Park seen in front of engine and Mercer Island

eg18.jpg

Yeah the famous Seattle port

eg19.jpg

Passing the two same stadiums already mentioned previously

eg20.jpg

Because of regulations not permitting more than 20 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink seen below to continue viewing exciting screenshots.

Here is hyperlink: https://calclassic.proboards.com/thread/10352/winter-dirt-over

Thank you for viewing.  Stay tuned for next exciting flight report.

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 2

signCopy.jpg

This is the 2nd time, I'm catching this nice AC livery, here, this week...great set...good Posky VC rendition too...!

BTW, Aharon, maybe, your "clever passenger"...🙂...actually threw in a shot or two of this CRJ...coincidentally in the same (nice) paint...🙂...(while you were busy checking those gauge readings in the 777 cockpit)....

Nice set of shots !

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png