Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

Panel Guru's I Need Your Help

Did you size the gauge as I said? <Size x="530 Y="440"/>

I really would make it a lot easier to problem solve. A gauge that does not know it's own default size is not a good thing.

Tell you what ...send me or upload here your panel cfg and I will fix it for you.

Edited by edetroit
  • Like 1

>>Did you size the gauge as I said? <Size x="530 Y="440"/><<

Ed,

Yes sir as I conveyed to you earlier.

Im gonna play around with this a few moments longer. If no luck, I’ll send you the panel file. Something odd is going on outside the realm of normalcy. The mere fact I had to move this from Window9 to 6 should be a clue something is very odd regarding my system.

Ed,

I'm finally saying the heck with this. I surrender and give up. Too much time exhausted on something so simple.

That said, I'm still going to send you my files in hopes you have some magic at your disposal. I have PM'd you the files.

Many thanks my friend. And thank you to all others who tried to help.