Sign in to follow this  
Bilbosmeggins

Any news on the new ultralight?

Strange, I paid around $12 Canadian for it.  I’m on steam so the payment would have been processed through steam instead of the Microsoft store, maybe that’s the difference?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, Daytona125 said:

I go onto the market place to buy it and Microsoft is trying to sell it to me for $20.99 Canadian!

Careful, there are two ultralights for sale... the $9.99 version can be found under "Bundles" in the Marketplace :cool:

Bert

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

Careful, there are two ultralights for sale... the $9.99 version can be found under "Bundles" in the Marketplace :cool:

Ok, thanks Bert. That might explain things, going to go check it out now.

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

My mistake. Nemeth Designs makes the one I was looking at for 20 bucks, the Microsoft one is 12.79 Canadian. Buying it now. Thanks Bert!!

• Like 1

Seems to me Nemeth may have sold more of there ultralights by mistake in the last week then they sold in the last 3 months.

The decision by MS to hide the new aircraft under bundles is very odd.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Seems to me Nemeth may have sold more of there ultralights by mistake in the last week then they sold in the last 3 months.

The decision by MS to hide the new aircraft under bundles is very odd.

I'm thinking the same thing. I would never have looked in the bundles section.