Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Trying to upload a paint job

I go through all the process to upload a file and then when I choose my zip file, it reports 'that doesn't appear to be a zip file' which is annoying because I was using WinRar and then went and bought Winzip specifically to upload this file, and it won't let me. I am pretty sure that if I created a Zip File, with a newly-registered copy of WinZip which I leterally bought today, then the file I am pointing to, is a Winzip file.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I prefer 7zip freeware.  Now to the important part.......Please do NOT post file specific questions in this forum.  Guess you missed that?

In the Library at the top,  If you have problems using the Library that aren't answered in the FAQ, then use the "Email the Team".  That way you can communicate with the Librarian.

Screenshot 2021-05-01 6.01.51 AM.png

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Trying to upload a file Pt.2

I go through the process like many times before but this time, hitting 'I want to upload this file' it's uploading (according to the pulsating dot) forever! I perversely let ut run for twenty minutes! Was it something I said?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.