Sign in to follow this  
chadevans242

need help asap

This is the right place to ask for help.. can you provide more details?

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 1

Bert

3 hours ago, chadevans242 said:

Hey my rxp gtn keeps telling contact vendor can someone help me please!!!!! how can i contact rxp or how to fix

Chad,
First, by all means welcome to Avsim.  This a great place for sharing, and you have found the place to get both direct and indirect (other users) support. Glad to see you on board.  Be patient.  This is a worldwide site with time zones and other responsibilites involved in the equation.  Bert has asked the key question. More detail is needed to help you out. All that can be seen at this point is that you are trying to use RXP GTN with XPlane.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

If you can post the contents of your rxp log files (in your Documents folder), that would be helpful.. along with the details of what happened.. Is this a brand new install? Did it work before? etc

• Like 1

Bert

18 hours ago, chadevans242 said:

how can i contact rxp

Hi, You just did!

18 hours ago, chadevans242 said:

my rxp gtn keeps telling contact vendor can someone help me please!!!!!

First, did it worked before and all of a sudden it doesn't anymore?

Even though the device is displaying a message during the boot sequence about the license, can you please let me know the exact message it is displaying after a short while once you're on the map page?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

ok thanks for responding it was working but all of a sudden it start telling me invalid license i contacted F1 to reset the activation which they did but that still didn't fix the problem . F1 told me that i need to contact RXP ive try submitting on the customer services form but it never submit 

Edited by RXP

Did you possibly move the RealityXP folder from your C drive?

It should contain the "lic" license files.. 🙂

Also, you have not yet posted the contents of your rxp log files (in your Documents folder)..

• Like 1

Bert

21/05/11 18:52:19.327 09056 -    ] # win.xpl version 2.5.28.2
21/05/11 18:52:19.326 09056 INFO ] 
21/05/11 18:52:26.561 09056 INFO ] using: C:\ProgramData\Reality XP\Drivers\PFC\PFCHidReports64.dll

this is the log,

@chadevans242 Instead of discord, why not answering Bert's question first about the C:\RealityXP folder?

Did you by any chance reinstalled the RXP software lately, or updated to the latest version, and it is only since then and not "all of sudden" it started to prompt you about the license?

Besides, you can search the forum for existing solutions like this:
https://www.qwant.com/?q=site%3Aavsim.com+e-commerce+REINSTALL&t=web

Which gives among the first links:

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

4 hours ago, RXP said:

Besides, you can search the forum for existing solutions like this:
https://www.qwant.com/?q=site%3Aavsim.com+e-commerce+REINSTALL&t=web

Jean Luc. I believe that is a flawed link.  It points to a web search result and the links you intended start several results down from the top.

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

53 minutes ago, fppilot said:

I believe that is a flawed link.  It points to a web search result and the links you intended start several results down from the top.

Thank you for pointing this out! The link I've referring to above is 2nd in the list on my side?!

i rebought the gtn its still telling me invalid license thats almost 80 i spent and still cant use it i really like the gtn pleaseee help me

I'm trying send a picture of what its telling me i REBOUGHT the gtn that's now two gtn i have and nun working because of them same invalid license contact vendor 

@chadevans242

I believe there are 2 options: you either try to solve it anyhow you can on your end with possible mixed results, or you could just start answering the support questions first so that we can help you out further.

Can you please answer the following before trying anything further:

On 5/7/2021 at 12:24 PM, RXP said:

Even though the device is displaying a message during the boot sequence about the license, can you please let me know the exact message it is displaying after a short while once you're on the map page?

No need to post a screenshot, just type what you see!

NB: I'm not talking about the message displaying on the boot pages, but the message that would be prompting you with the flashing MSG button once you're past booting the device.

On 5/12/2021 at 2:10 PM, RXP said:

Did you by any chance reinstalled the RXP software lately, or updated to the latest version, and it is only since then and not "all of sudden" it started to prompt you about the license?

You said it failed all of a sudden, can you please clarify "sudden" in terms of what you might have done on your system just before this happened?

On 5/12/2021 at 12:24 PM, Bert Pieke said:

Did you possibly move the RealityXP folder from your C drive?

What about Bert's question?

Edited by RXP