Sign in to follow this  
ThrottleUp

ASI not showing on panel of addon plane "Savage Grravel"

Hello friends,

ASI not showing on downloaded 3rd party mod

I downloaded this awesome plane called the Savage Grravel: https://flightsim.to/file/5061/savage-grravel-monster-truck-in-the-skies

However the airspeed indicator is not showing 😕 Upper pic from the download site, lower pic my screenshot.

I use the Modman manager, other addon planes (including the same authors Savage Carbon) are working fine. I verified also that it had placed it properly in the Community folder. Would anyone be able to help?

IMW6RPB.png

Edited by ThrottleUp

I'd recommend asking on GotGravel's discord server.

If you have any extra liveries for either the Savage Carbon or the Grravel I'd also try removing them.  There was a change to the layout of the liveries with on of the releases late last year which made old liveries not work properly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

1 hour ago, marsman2020 said:

I'd recommend asking on GotGravel's discord server.

If you have any extra liveries for either the Savage Carbon or the Grravel I'd also try removing them.  There was a change to the layout of the liveries with on of the releases late last year which made old liveries not work properly.

Thanks, thats a good idea will do that now !

Looks like you are missing a texture. In your downloaded folder there is a subfolder named "Swap your ASI". You should be able to drop one oif the new textures into the "Textures" folder and overwrite whatever is already there. 

• Like 1

I went on the Discord and someone there said to get rid of Modman and just place the folders manually in Community. It worked 😃 The ASI is now showing. So Modman was not doing its thing. Too bad because it did look promising, a simple UI. 

They suggested I get another mod manager called Add On Linker, I will check that out. I wish the game could be modded with Vortex Mod Manager (from Nexus). They could give a MSFS mode. Maybe one day! 

Linker is a good app, been using it since it was released.

• Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's