Sign in to follow this  
Q400lover

Pull forward after pushback.

Are there any plans to add a direction Change option for pushback? That’s be a great addition especially for this airport with start boxes or alleyway taxiways like PDX, SFO, SEA, LAX, and SAN. 

Yes. There are some airports I fly into in the sim they require the aircraft or pushed on to a certain spot before the engines are to be started, in most cases that’s done by initially pushing back and then pulling the aircraft forward to that spot currently I have to push back all the way which mean making a 180 to make a towbox spot which isn’t ideal but it work In most cases unless you have a very narrow alley. I know the program has this Feature but not for pushback it’s just for towing to a different gate which is essentially the same thing only you’re not going to get it you’re just going forward a bit.