Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Threads keep getting removed

Good Morning;My name is Rodrigo Chechia. Im instructor A320 Real on TAM Brazilian Airlines. In the description of the product, they tell us that the product has been achieved by thorough professionals who recreated - in every details- all of the onboard systems, and Simulation tested and validated by activates Airbus instructor Captain and, with Complete simulation: FMGC, MCDU, IRS, Fadec

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Actually, I don't think this is good for other developers at all Peter. If this product (which I don't own) is anywhere near half as bad as many users are stating, then this is just another half hearted commercial release.As a consumer, this would make me wonder if there's any point in buying payware at all!Ok, that was a bit stupid, there are some products that get released correctly, that do what they should do and even get adopted by airlines for initial familiarity training ;-)Everybody should know not to buy anything until forums like this contain usefull feedback, that of course means somebody has to stump up first LOL!Maybe there should be some kind user/developer group that can issue a kind of rubber stamp prior to release so that prospective buyers can at least get some kind of reassurance?Lastly, I wholeheartedly agree that it's pretty disgraceful of AVSIM to lock and/or delete the original post; that's almost at the point of aiding and abetting..............assuming of course that all the complaints (or even some of them) are true. But then if they weren't true, wouldn't the developer (and happy users) be in here defending himself?Ok, lastly this time. I personally doubt that very much of what's happened is down to feelThere.EDIT: One thing Peter, where's GE for FSX??? Get back to work ;-)

Peter,When the post was originally made in the FS9 forum, it was surrounded by three other topics discussing the Wilco/FT release. Looking at the last line of the post:"So, I want my money back soon possible, before appealing you the legal actions."It seemed to me like a direct appeal to AVSIM to give him a refund. I explained in the thread that it would be best to contact Wilco in that regards. Rodrigo replied that he had. By that point, the replies in the thread were as virulent as the other Airbus threads, so I locked the thread with an explanation to please use the existing threads to continue the discussion. Shortly after locking it, the exact same thread showed up her in the FSX forum. Just so you understand, the thread isn't gone, it's locked and now has fallen to page two, but my question is, why not put this in the "Wilco/FeelThere Airbus" thread at:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...&mesg_id=384906?

Seems fair enough to me.EDIT: Although, it's handy for forum users to look at a thread that starts with a list of possible errors (apparently posted by a current A320 pilot), instead of it being buried in a thread complaining about what seemed to be mostly download/install/support issues.I do agree about the last line being possibly misread and implicating Avsim.All this talk about Airbus is a bit boring.........anyone for a DC-8 thread ;-)Paul

Think yourself lucky you even have the thing! I bought it and downloaded, cant install it as it keeps on asking me for the default FS2004 path when I have the FSX download and suprise, suprise Wilco are not even replying to my support questions. To top it all I have no downloads left as it kept on dropping out halfway and telling me I had downloaded it! Wilco should have ank replacing ilc!!!!!

Peter, as explained by someone else, this thread was not deleted, it was locked. For you to repost it and question our reasons for having done so is inappropriate. Please do not do this again. Now I am going to lock this thread.