Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Rolling... and Rolling Along...

Ever since SU5, switching to the Drone camera has brought in a "slow roll' effect.  It doesn't happen instantly, but after each visit to the Drone I found that the image has rotated a few degrees clockwise.  If I don't correct it, the aircraft (view) is eventually aimed at the ground.

Initial Drone view:

SU5-1

After several Drone views:

SU5-2

Is anyone else getting this?

Randall Rocke

Yep same here. Glad to know I'm not the only one...

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

Same issue, I have to hit 7 or 9 on the num pad to get back to normal.

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

Same issue.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

If you have a controller plugged in it maybe that, try adding a small amount of deadzone to the controller's sensitivity page and it might help.

Edited by MarcG

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)